7 years ago
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Things I Have Learned This Semester
...and some things I always knew but never realized that I did... . . . .. . .
-1- Never expect anything. It almost always sets you up for disappointment. Pleasant surprises are just so pleasant, anyway.
2- The more time you spend in the Library, the better grades you SHOULD get.
3- If you walk out of a test thinking you did better than you really did, then it is a poorly written test.
4- Being different is a good thing.
5- The Brontës were a strange, brilliant little family.
6- Everyone needs to be appreciated.
7- Scriptures are different every time you read them.
8- There is this really cool butter spray you can get at the grocery store that has zero calories but still makes everything taste yummy.
9- Salt isn't very good for you.
10-It really isn't that hard to avoid contention. All you have to do is try.
11- Dating is confusing.
12- If you don't do your laundry, nobody will.
13-"Say what you need to say!"
14- There is an aquarium in the basement of the Widtsoe.
15-Some memories never fade and some friendships last forever.
16-Snow is beautiful.
17-I am indecisive.
18-Public Relations majors have to write for the Daily Universe for a whole semester. Mine is this coming winter.
19- Being open-minded is such a good thing. It keeps you from getting offended all the time and really makes you appreciate when someone is respecting you.
20- Tomasittos serves really yummy biscuits before 11am every morning.
21-I will be turning 21 this coming year...
22-Rules protect us and make us happier when we willingly obey them.
23- "Just because everything's changing, doesn't mean it hasn't been this way before."
24- Smiling is attractive.
25-God lives and loves me very dearly. He knows better than I what is best for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I disagree with number 9...... it is a good thing, and should go on all things :)
Amen Sista! Those are some good things to learn.
I didn't say you shouldn't still put salt on everything :)
Post a Comment