7 years ago
Monday, December 29, 2008
New and Old
I have been stretching my thoughts lately to span some wide distances... from the past to the future. It is probably because so many things have been happening to me that force me to stare my future square in the eye and look back on my past and how all the things that have taken place play into what is happening to me, here, now. I feel a need to reconnect with people I have known and cared for in years past. That shouldn't prove too difficult because this is the wonderful year that all of my best friends from high school return home from their missions and I have the opportunity to see old acquaintances. I'm also realizing now how fast the time has gone by since I graduated high school. Life is so different now, and I expect it to be continually changing, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. My blog layout, for one, has recently been changed by yours truly if you haven't noticed. I am quite fond of it! Change is good if we make the most of it. So that is my plan for this new year. I usually don't make a list of resolutions. I'm feeling quite inclined to this year, however... we'll see... some of it might end up posted here. Anyway, here's to then and now and forever hereafter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha I love your new layout. And I bet your new year goals will be far better than mine. I don't "do" goals very well. :) I'm more of the spontaneous type. Love you hil!
Post a Comment