Thursday, October 16, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

I love being a girl. Exept for when I don't every few weeks or so. Girls are just fabulous creatures. We like doing things that are fun, like going shopping and doing pedicures and watching chick flicks. This is an ode to me and all my girls...
Rachie
Em
Amie
Kayla
Cecily
Laynie
Mom
Katie Ray
Emily
Jess
Jill
Abby
Kellie
Cathy
Michelley
Dan
wow and so many others...
Thanks for letting me play with your hair. Thanks for painting my toenails. Thanks for staying up late to watch Pride and Prejudice with me. Thanks for listening to my silly boy stories. Thanks for telling me YOUR silly boy stories. Thanks for lending me a bobbie pin. Thanks for telling me you think my shoes are cute. Thanks for retying my bow. Thanks for baking cakes with me. Thanks for letting me sing into your head. Thanks for singing with me. Thanks for dance partying with me. Thanks for laughing with me. Thanks for loving me even when I mess up. Thanks for thinking I'm beautiful even when I feel like crap. Thanks for being my example. Thanks for serving me. Thanks for letting me use your curling iron. Thanks for running through the fountains with me. Thanks for playing on the swings with me. Thanks for letting me go picture-taking happy. Thanks for talking. Thanks for helping me analyze situations WAY too much. Thanks for agreeing with me. Thanks for telling me when I'm wrong. Thanks for telling me when I have something in my teeth. Thanks for listening to me.
Thanks for letting girls be girls and being one yourself!

3 comments:

Amie said...

LOVE IT! I love you girl. :)

Rachel Green said...

:) Thanks Hil. YOU are honestly the best person I know. The best.

About me said...

I love you so much. You can play with my hair any time you want right now I really need a hair cut but I only have three weeks and then I get a hair cut :)