7 years ago
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Writing and Sneezing and Watering
This blog was not my idea. However, I'm pretty excited to dive into the blogosphere!
... but it still was not my idea...
So, here is the story:
I am still sick today. My dumb sinus infection has decided to wage a full-fledged war on my face and then my tummy decided that it didn't like all of the contention going on inside of me. I will spare you the details of what exactly is going on inside my body. The point is, my mama decided I was staying home from work today. So, I decided to check my email this morning.
GMAIL INBOX:
Facebook - someone wants to be your friend!
Facebook - someone tagged a really unflattering picture of you!
Facebook - oh, someone else tagged (2) unflattering pictures of you!
Facebook - SOMEONE'S GETTING MARRIED!!!! and you get to decide if they really do want to send you an invite because they just sent you and everyone they know the same message about how they need your addressessssss!
BYU - Buy Athletic Tickets!!!
Facebook - someone wrote on your wall!
Shayne Clarke - Eng 316 Fall Notes/Request
oh! I have a real email today! kinda...
Yes, so my English teacher has reached out to his beloved students through email to inform us that he would like us to complete a few tasks before classes start and that he thinks we should be super excited for fall semester (which I totally am!).
He said I needed to start a blog.
So I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
well, I am excited you are on here, I love you so much, my Mom and I were just talking about how much I miss you in my life. I'm excited for our class together too. Love you lots, good luck getting better and getting ready for the new school year.
I totally agree, Hil. Facebook is driving me crazy with all these little tid-bits and just strange information. Welcome to the world of blog!
Always listen to your English teacher! Great Blog Hilarie. It has been great to have you in my class. Keep writing!
Post a Comment